- This event has passed.
CEU Classes @ CREST
August 15 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
CEU Classes at CREST
11am – 1pm
Due Diligence in Seller(s) Representation in Residential Real Estate Transactions
This CEU Class will cover the following topics:
2. Review of the NAR Legal Pulse as a research tool in general, and, more specifically explore cases that provide a framework for discussion.
3. Comparison of Quinlan v Clasby and DeWolfe v Hingham Centre, LTD as it relates to the aspect of due diligence as defined by the courts of the Commonwealth.
4. A discussion of the agent’s responsibilities to both their Principal (Seller) and their Broker/Owner to reduce the risk of liability for themselves, their company, and the consumers they represent.
5. In-laws and Accessory Units
6. Contracts to Purchase, and PSA (Purchase& Sale) language
7. Pre-closing and Closing
8. Walking the line between licensee and attorney